draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-09

Hi,
I know very little about IPv6 mobility and security issues so correct me
if am wrong. Please UNICAST me your expert advice.

1> Draft mention that while transmitting packet if corresponding node's
Binding cache has valid care_of_address entry for mobile node's home
address then it replaces later by former and append routing header with
later as last hop. Do the firewall entertain source routing ??

2> Also encapsulated packets from home agent can invade foreign network's
firewall. Is that acceptable ??

3> While registering primary care_of_address with its home agent mobile
node sends either an AH [9] or ESP [10] header providing sender
authentication, data integrity protection, and replay protection, via
Foreign Agent. Isn't that surrendering your secured data to foreign n/w ??

Thanks.

Rajeeb Mishra