RE: Proposal for new DH Groups 6, 7, and 8

The DH well-known primes are listed in Appendix E of RFC 2412 (Oakley), not
RFC 2409 (IKE).
I don't think they should be going to Dan to include in the IKE doc, they
should be added to
2412 with the rest.

That is, once people have agreed as to what group numbers they will be
assigned.  :-)

:Later
-Joe
Entrust Technologies
"We Bring Trust to e-Business"(tm)
Entrust Toolkit Development
Phone:(613) 248-3208
Fax:  (613) 247-3450
Email: joe.maclellan@entrust.com
http://www.entrust.com

Register now for Entrust SecureSummit 2000
http://www.securesummit.com
May 1-4, 2000, Hyatt Regency at Reunion, Dallas, TX