Latest Re-keying Draft

All,

The latest version of the re-keying document was submitted in early January.
I didn't see a posting from Internet-Drafts@ietf.org, so I'm posting a
reminder now.

It's available at
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-ipsec-rekeying-03.txt>
.

I have received only a couple comments privately. If there are more, I'd
like to get them soon, as I want to get this finished up as an informational
RFC soon.

The major change with this version is the removal of the "continuous
channel" model for phase 1 SAs. (Some discussion on over-lapping phase 1 SAs
remains, however.)

Thanks in advance,

Tim

---
Tim Jenkins             Newbridge Networks Corporation
tjenkins@timestep.com          http://www.timestep.com
timj@newbridge.com            http://www.newbridge.com
(613) 599-3610 x4304               Fax: (613) 599-3617