Re: More than one VPN-Connection from a gateway

Henry -- I'm forwarding your question to the VPN
User's group list, vpn@securityfocus.com.

To subscribe, send the message

subscribe vpn your-e-mail-=address Lastname, Firstname

to listserv@securityfocus.com.

It's a vendor neutral list aimed at implementers and
users of VPNs rather than developers.

cheers -- Tina Bird
VPN list moderator

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Henry Spencer wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:26:47 -0500 (EST)
> From: Henry Spencer <henry@spsystems.net>
> To: klaus.gross@web2cad.de
> Cc: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
> Subject: Re: More than one VPN-Connection from a gateway
>
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 klaus.gross@web2cad.de wrote:
> > I'm new in configuring a VPN and I
> > have the following question...
>
> You probably want to ask this question on a different mailing list, one
> specific to the particular software involved.  This list is for technical
> discussion of the protocols themselves.
>
> (From some of the technical details you mention, you're almost certainly
> using Linux FreeS/WAN.  See the documentation for the location, and
> details of how to join, the linux-ipsec mailing list.)
>
>                                                           Henry Spencer
>                                                        henry@spsystems.net

"Doubt is an uncomfortable situation, but certainty is an
absurd one." -- Voltaire