Packet Interceptors

Thanks to everyone that responded and continues to debate the whole
Tunnel/ESP vs. everything else issue.  I'm sure learning a lot.

Next question, I've been looking over various IPSec toolkits and
the Hi/fn product looks pretty good.  The only problem is it doesn't
include the packet interceptor engine like the SSH IPSec Express product
does.  The Hi/fn docs say that it uses "mbufs" internally.

Can anyone recommend interceptor products for Windows 9x/NT that will
transparently shoehorns itself into the IP stack (ala the SSH VXD - we
don't want something that shows up as a network adapter!!) and can
serve up these mbufs or something easy to convert?

Thanks
Skye

--
Clarity of thought should be accompanied by clarity of technique - Mondriaan