Re: IETF IPSec WG

How does one actually issue a draft associated with the working group? Thanks -
John

"Theodore Y. Ts'o" <tytso@mit.edu> on 02.03.2000 08:29:36

To:   Scott Fanning <sfanning@cisco.com>
cc:   ipsec@lists.tislabs.com (bcc: John Harleman/Certicom)
Subject:  Re: IETF IPSec WG

   Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:28:43 -0800
   From: Scott Fanning <sfanning@cisco.com>

   I have looked at the IETF agenda, and was wondering if the IPSec WG is
   getting together?

Yes, I have requested one slot, but the secretariat hasn't yet updated
the IETF agenda.

Speaking of agendas, please send me proposed agenda items for the
working group meeting with an estimate of how long you think that item
will take.  Also, please note that the Internet-Draft submission cutoff
date is March 10, a week from now.   So if you are working on a draft,
please get it done and submitted soon!

                              - Ted