Re: ipsec NICs?

Hi Michael

3Com has 2 IPSec NIC cards working as normal NIC cards exept when the IPSec
client asks to  encrypt a conversation: the family name is 3CR990
one is dedicated for the servers with all the advanced server functionnalities.
one for the desktops
Regards
Philippe
---------------------- Forwarded by Philippe Piemont/FR/3Com on 07/03/2000 09:58