R: ipsec NICs? 3com?

Very intersesting.
I hope my university will buy at least two 'IPSec Nics' to do some testings
ASAP. I think the test bed will be win2k to be able to test both host2host
and tunneling configurations.
Do you know if 3com's fastethernet products have win2k-IPSec compliant
caracteristics similar to intel? How they fit with Microsoft tcp/ip(sec)
stack?
I try to find out something on 3com site but I think the docs to be not so
updated.
Any link to updated technical whitepapers?

Thanks, Fabio Zed Zamparelli

Follow-Ups: References: