Do we need L2TP additionally in following IPSec-ed case?

Hello,

I wonder whether IPsec combined with L2TP has more
advantage over IPSec alone:

Dial-up User <===(1)======>RAS based on Radius(provided by ISP)
Dial-up User  <====(2)=====>IPSec GateWay to companyA's Premise

(1): Dial-up User establishes InternetConnection using ISP

(2): Using IPSec remote Client(on Windows), the user exhanges data(TCP/IP, NetBios) with some host within companyA's Premise protected by IPSec GateWay.

In above case, do we need to use L2TP  additionally for intensifying security?

If so  , can you tell me details?

Do You Yahoo!?