Re: GRE Extensions (Modified)

Hi Gopal:

In TR-45.6's R-P interface (aka A10 interface), we may use the first option
in the direction
from the PDSN to the PCF.  In this direction, we've identified scenarios
where some mobiles
require in-sequence delivery and some don't.  Since each mobile is
identified by the Key field
over the R-P interface, we need option 1.  However, in the direction from
the PCF to the PDSN,
we don't have a strong requirement per mobile basis; thus, option 2 is
adequate.  Therefore,
my recommendation is that both options should be allowed in the GRE draft.

Regards,

Raymond Hsu