Re: IKE Public Key Encryption

Thankx for answering...

Is this becoming common practise for most vendors? Although optional,
are most including it to avoid complexity and ambiguity? I'm certain
this has come up in the VPNC and interpretability seminars.

Also, one more question, if it is a certificate, why hash it? I'm
assuming to reduce the size of the payload, but this comes at a cost
of processing when the responder is responsible for many certificates.
I might add that I'm assuming alot here and just expressing my
curiosity to the group.

thankx
-jim