Re: IKE Public Key Encryption

Hello Henry,

Yes - very true, and I eluded to that in a response I sent Pau-Chen,
in that I was assuming certificates - but the RFC does say
"certificates", so I stuck with that. Although, I completely agree with
your statement, however, the same issue does apply - how does the
responder know which private key to use?

Thankx for responding!

-jim