Re: Q: What is advantage of tunnel mode between host to host scenrio?

Hi,

In some cases the host might have two addresses, one private
that is hidden by ESP in tunnel mode, and one public that
is visible and used as an address in regular IP packets and
as an outer address in encrypted by ESP IP packets.
So, inner and outer addresses can be different and
the advantage is obvious.

Regards,
Yuri