Re: Q: What is advantage of tunnel mode between host to host scenrio?

 rupesh> With Ref to RFC2401 tunnel mode between host to host MUST be
 rupesh> supported without any Gateway in picture.In such a condition
 rupesh> my Outer IP header will be same as Inner IP header.I am
 rupesh> unable to visualise advantage of such a Mode.  Can anyone
 rupesh> give me the answer or scenrio where this will have advantage?

1. Fewer mechanisms to implement.

2. It hides the fact that you're doing host to host communication
rather than communication for someone else.

	paul