From: Baker, Matt W [mailto:matt.w.baker@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 1:20 PM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: Macintosh IPSec Clients - Progress-to-date

All,

I hate to ask a somewhat off-topic/non-technical question, but does anyone
know what the state of IPSec clients for Macintosh platforms is today. I saw
that their had been some activity at HUT, but doesn't look like it has grown
past Alpha. I believe that this question whizzed by
previously...links/redirects appreciated

Matthew W. Baker