Re: Deleted Internet Drafts

Why is there no repository for obsoleted IDs? I frequently
would like to run "diff -c" between the current draft version
and the one I happened to read a while back. In most cases
this would provide useful information.

Ari

--
Ari Huttunen                   phone: +358 9 859 900
Senior Software Engineer       fax  : +358 9 8599 0452

F-Secure Corporation       http://www.F-Secure.com

F-Secure products: Integrated Solutions for Enterprise Security