RE: Open Source IPSec & accelerator cards

IRE has a crypto accelerator card (SafeNet Crypt/PCI) that's
optimized for very high performance acceleration of IPsec
transforms as well as IKE crypto computations.  It uses
the ADSP-2141 crypto chip and can provide 155 Mbps ESP
(3-DES/SHA) throughput.

We'd be happy to work with anyone out there that is
adding hardware support to an IPsec implementation.

Bob Doud
IRE Secure Solutions, Inc.
Voice: (978) 539-4812
mailto:bdoud@ire-ma.com