Looking for performance data - SHA1

Hi,

I'm doing some research into implementing IPSec.  One of the figures I
need to find is clock cycles required per bit for the AH transforms.

Specifically, I'm looking for performance data for software SHA1
implementations as (it seems to me) SHA1 is more demanding than MD5
and this would make a better "worst case" analysis.

Anyone know where I could find any info on the SHA1 algorithm?

TIA

--
Mark Burkley                              mburkley@basiscomm.ie
Basis Communications Europe                      +353 61 716026