Re: IPSec vs SSL

Hi Elena,

You can't say that IPSec is more secure than SSL. It depends on
what crypto algorithms are really used in each case.
If you use SSL, you'll get security at application level (a Web browser for instance).
If you use IPSec, you'll get security at network level, in which case all your applications
can be protected. I say "can", because you have to set proper security policy for
your network traffic. You choose either IPSec or SSL based on your needs.

Thanks,
Yuri Poeluev
Certicom Corp