From: Andrea Schiavoni [mailto:s81331@cclinf.polito.it]
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2000 7:57 AM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: Windows 2000 and Cicsco router interoperability

Has anybody tried ISAKMP between W2000 and Cisco routers?
I have tried with pre-shared secret authentication method:
des-sha1 and des-md5 in main mode
des-esp , des-sha1 , des-md5 and ah in quick mode

They successfully worked in main mode, but they couldn't setup the IPsec SA in quick mode.
Thanks
Andrea Schiavoni