Re: ISAKMP doubt

Message 1 should have only the INITIATOR Cookie while Message 2
(response) should have both INITIATOR and RESPONDER Cookies.
You shouldn't reject the 'response' if it only has one cookie, it's not
a response but an initial phase 1 message.
	While it isn't standard practice, if we detect a corresponding
initiation between our own devices we drop the one with the higher
IP address, although establishing two SAs shouldn't hurt, especially
if they're short term.
					Jack