Re: FW: WG Last call: draft-ietf-ipsec-ecn-02.txt

Hi David,

	I'm very sorry for not getting back to you.  I've been
travelling on business recently and I'm still trying to dig myself out
of a huge pile of back e-mail.

   > So, I think this last call is over with no comments.
   > Could you forward this draft to the IESG for publication
   > as an RFC please?

Agreed, the last call is over with no comments.  I've cc'ed Steve Coya
on this think I think he's supposed to put this into some tracking
database.  (Apologies if there's a magic e-mail address I'm supposed to
use instead of just his e-mail address; if there is, I'm sure he'll tell
me.  :-)

Could we please put draft-ietf-ipsec-ecn-02.txt on the IESG's queue for
consideration as a proposed standard?  Thanks!!

						- Ted