Re: Windows 2000 and Cicsco router interoperability

In message <Pine.GSO.4.10.10005111938420.4001-100000@zipper.cisco.com>, "CHINNA
 N.R. PELLACURU" writes:
>I think there was a decision made at the recent IETF meeting that anything
>that modifies IKE will be dealt in the IPSec WG, and that is the reason
>why Xauth/Modeconfig are not on the agenda of IPSRA.
>
>I guess, this is the right place to have this discussion.

Not quite.  The IPSRA working group has to decide if such changes are
needed for remote access.  If and only if that group makes such a
decision will the IPsec group figure out just how to do it.

		--Steve Bellovin