RE: Windows 2000 and Cicsco router interoperability

"allowing any authorized user to potentially spoof any other authorized
user"

Can you elaborate on how this is possible if you use L2TP/AAA/IPSec, and
how modeconfig/xauth prevents this?

I beleive that L2TP/AAA/IPSec can do anything that modeconfig/xauth does
with native IPSec, and does it only better(clean, simple, and modular).
And there are somethings that L2TP/IPSec can support that modeconfig/xauth
with native IPSec cannot, like multicast/multiprotocol traffic.

    chinna

chinna narasimha reddy pellacuru
s/w engineer

Follow-Ups: References: