RE: Windows 2000 and Cicsco router interoperability

sorry...

Just for the record, I would like to clarify some things:

First of all, if you step back and see, I wasn't the one who dragged you
into this particular sub thread.

Second of all, in whatever context you said the stuff that I quoted, it
still applies to this sub thread, and I guess was referred to first, not
by me.

Third of all, you don't want to get into this debate: point taken.

Lastly, for the good of everyone, let's follow atleast the basic email
etiquette.

    chinna