From: Jan Vilhuber [mailto:vilhuber@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 2:01 PM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Cc: William Dixon
Subject: more microsoft policy issues?

From an email I just saw going across my desk:

> Even though the "do not use IPSec" is marked in the W2000 configuration the
> W2000 client still uses IPSec.  Please note in Windows 2000 build 2195
> Microsoft have decided to use IPSec all the time.

Come on, guys! Please tell me that THIS at least is a bug, and not another one
of those design decisions...

jan
P.S. Caveat: I don't have any idea of build numbers. Maybe 2195 is really old
and this is already fixed...
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847