Re: PPP over IPSec (Re: Windows 2000 and Cicsco router interoperability)

Hi Chinna,

"CHINNA N.R. PELLACURU" wrote:

> I had brought this up before: Isn't securing EAP within an IKE exchange,
> considered to be an overhead?
>
>     chinna

I don't want to go off on this tangent right now, as it was incidental
to the discussion, but I will point out 2 things: first, the proposal
was not to secure the eap within an ike exchange. Second, I don't think
we can avoid adding overhead if we add functionality, but I think we
should strive to minimize that added overhead.

Scott