Re: Is "Denial Of Service attack" a security issue?

Scott,
Thanks for the pointer.
After reading this draft,
here is my comments:
1. base mode with signature - it possibly takes lots of resource to verity
the signature.
2. base mode with public key - subject to MIM attack and need lots of
resource for RSA public operation.
3. base mode with revised public key - same as 3 -> can you trust this key?
4. base mode with pre-shared key - less resources but subject to spoofing...
--- David