Commit Bit

	Could someone give me an example of the usefulness of the Commit Bit
in IKE?
I've read the RFC 2408 explaining how it works but I can't understand
completely its use.
A small example would clarify me a lot how it works. Just need to know
exactly when it's set and reset and when to send the CONNECT informational
message.
	I understand the bit must be set when The ISAKMP SA is established
and reset afetr the phase I as it says in the RFC, but I can't see exactly
what do we win using it.
	I know the subject was discussed some time ago but I haven't been
able to find a clear answer to my doubts.
Thnaks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Toni Barrera