Re: Interoperability (was: Death to AH?)

  I wasn't proposing to accept 3des when configured for des, that's
a simple == or != issue, what I was proposing is some guidelines
for those variables that aren't simple == or !=, those that can
be >, <, >= or <= like keylength or lifetime. Diffie-Hellman
groups got added on but they seem to be a simple == or !=
issue too.

  Dan.

On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 14:02:50 EDT you wrote

--

John C. Kelley
Computer Scientist

Follow-Ups: References: