Phase 2 IDs

	What are the allowed ID type in Phase 2. I take that all are allowed
in phase 1, but phase 2 don't look like can accept FQDN types for instance.
Can anyone enumerate all the supported type in phase 2. It'd be a great
help. I'm pretty sure that types ID_IPV4_ADDR, ID_IPV4_ADDR_SUBNET,
ID_IPV6_ADDR, ID_IPV6_ADDR_SUBNET are accepted, but I'm not sure about the
rest.
	Here's the list of all the type so that no one has to check it from
the RFC:

	ID_IPV4_ADDR                        1
	ID_FQDN                             2
	ID_USER_FQDN                        3