Re: SCEP

Raghava:

IRE has Windows SCEP client code, which we are selling to OEMs.  SCEP is based on PKCS10 and PKCS7.  If you're familiar with the PKCS7 and PKCS10, and have library code to implement them, the SCEP implementation is about 4K lines of C++ code.  (If your platform is Windows, Microsoft's CryptoAPI has PKCS7 and PKCS10 support .)  If you don't have PKCS7/10, each one is probably another 2K to 4K to implement, assuming you have an ASN.1 library to handle the message encode/decode.

Hope this helps.

Chris

raghava wrote:

> Could anyone help me to get the  free souce code of SCEP client?
> And also I would like to know any CA Server that supports SCEP.
>
> -raghava

Christopher Welles   w (978) 539 4822
Information Resource Engineering http://www.ire.com