Informational exchanges

	Are the Status Type like CONNECTED or INITIAL_CONTACT sent as
Informational Exchanges always?
I thought so but I'm testing against an implementation that uses them in a
Quick Mode exchange putting the HASH and the NOTIFY payloads the same way as
it should be in an Informational exchange. Does this make sense? And if it
does are there other implementations doing this like this or the normal is
to have it as an Informational exchange? If both can happen then I'll have
to put a flag to support both, otherwise I'll just use the common one.
	Thanks!

Toni