Re: Comments on: draft-vlado-ipsec-keep-alive-00.txt

Hi Stephane,
     Well that's my first internet-draft I ever published so please excuse me
for any mistakes I made.

I meant to make very simple, low-bandwidth and easy to implement exchange.

I read very fast the proposal draft that you was so kind to send me. It' very
very good. However I believe too complicated and needs a lot of work
to be implemented and it's pretty bandwidth intesive.

About comments:
     1. Yes, it's not a problem. I will make that change and resubmit the draft.
However when Client dies it's just simple mater of reconnecting. Usually
     problem is when Secure Gateway loose connection because it's should be
restarted or this connection dropped manually.

     2. I didn't thought of that and I was not aware of that practice. Thank you
so much for the feedback. This will be changed too.

--
Vlado Zafirov
RADWare, INC

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity
named in the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that reading it is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it
from your system.
Thank you.

Follow-Ups: References: