Re: analysis of ISAKMP

Eva Jencusova wrote:

> Could someone help me to find some documents about
> prooving of correctness of ISAKMP or some documents
> about analysis of ISAKMP ?
>
> Thanks.
>   Eva Jencusova

>From the file links.ipsec.html in the FreeS/WAN documentation.
This is from just-released version 1.5. Web site at:
htpp://www.freeswan.org
has not yet been updated, has 1.4 docs

Analysis and critiques of IPSEC protocols

    Counterpane's evaluation of the protocols (on counterpane.com)

    Simpson's IKE Considered Dangerous paper. Note that this is a link to an
archive of our mailing list. There are several replies in addition to the paper
itself.
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/linux-ipsec/html/1999/06/msg00319.html

    Bellovin's papers page including his:
        Security Problems in the TCP/IP Protocol Suite (1989)
        Problem Areas for the IP Security Protocols (1996)
        Probable Plaintext Cryptanalysis of the IP Security Protocols (1997)
http://www.research.att.com/~smb/papers/index.html

    An errata list for the IPSEC RFCs.
http://www.lounge.org/ike_doi_errata.html

If anyone knows of additional links that should be on that list, please
let me know.

Follow-Ups: References: