RE: WG Last call: draft-jenkins-ipsec-rekeying-06.txt

Ted,

Thanks for the comments; I'll update the document by putting section 4.5 in
its own section with some words to state that the proposal is incomplete and
needs magic numbers.

I'll hold off on other changes for a bit.

There is one potential issue with the references, in that the document
refers to <draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-01.txt> which I believe has expired and has
not been replaced. Do I need to do something with that?

Thanks,

Tim