Re: WG Last call: draft-jenkins-ipsec-rekeying-06.txt

   From: Tim Jenkins <TJenkins@Catena.com>
   Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:54:43 -0400

   There is one potential issue with the references, in that the document
   refers to <draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-01.txt> which I believe has expired and has
   not been replaced. Do I need to do something with that?

Yes, we can't have any references to expired I-D's.  I assume the
simpliest thing to do is replace it with the IKE RFC; or is there some
specific reason why you referenced the ike-01.txt I-D?

						- Ted

Follow-Ups: References: