From: tytso@mit.edu [mailto:tytso@mit.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 2:10 PM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: Call for agenda topics for Pittsburgh IETF

As I'm sure you all know, the Pittsburgh IETF is rapidly approaching.

The cutoff for Internet-Draft submissions is Friday, July 14th.  If you
have an updated draft to submit, please make sure it gets submitted by
then.

If you have a topic you'd like to bring up for discussion at the IPSEC
wg meeting, please let me know by sending me e-mail.  Thanks!!

                                                - Ted