From: Kavsan, Bronislav [mailto:bkavsan@rsasecurity.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 8:19 AM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: VPN Bakeoff question

Is anyone interested in testing XAUTH, Hybrid Auth or CRACK using SecurID
tokens at the September bakeoff?

If there is enough interest - RSA Security will set up integrated ACE/RADIUS
server there and configure/distribute SecurID tokens to the participants of
the bakeoff.

Thank you,

Slava Kavsan
RSA Security Inc.