Re: IPSEC and ISAKMP MIBs

Ricky Charlet says:
 > I'd like to survey for interest in developing an IPsec config mib for
 > use with SNMP. We (redcreek) developed an enteprise mib for ipsec-cfg. Jari
 > Arkko has posted that his company has also devleoped an ipsec-cfg mib and
 > hints that he knows of others. Ruchir Malhotra started this thread by asking
 > if an ietf ipsec-cfg mib existed.  So I ask the question, shall we develop
 > an ipsec-cfg mib as an IETF document?

IMHO it would make sense to do so. A standard protocol kinda deserves
a standard MIB. (:-)

As the first step.  maybe you guys  (those with some ipsec-cfg MIB
ideas and/or code) can meet and settle it between yourselves which
objects/features are a-must (and which can be conveniently lost)?
--
Regards,
Uri		uri@watson.ibm.com