RE: IPSec Configuration MIB

Title: IPSec Configuration MIB
Yes, at the last IETF IPSP working group meeting, there is a proposal to write an IPsec config MIB. Such efforts will start soon...
-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Zheng [mailto:henry@campio.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 6:47 PM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: IPSec Configuration MIB

To IPSec working group:
I have been reviewing the IPSec Monitoring MIB <draft-ietf-ipsec-monitor-mib-02.txt>. This document defines low level monitoring and status MIBs for IPsec security associations (SAs). It does not define MIBs that may be used for configuring IPsec implementations. I would like to ask if there is any on-going effort by IETF's IPSec working group to cover IPSec configuration MIB? Is there any draft available? Or any implementation recommendation from IPSec working group on this topic?

I really appreciate your help in answering those questions.
Thanks,
Henry Zheng
Sr. Software Engineer
Campio Communications