Re: Heartbeats Straw Poll

Scaling is an issue, and we are working on some ideas. We need a
standards based one, and I know that we are committed towards that. I am
interested in other vendors who have ideas in this area, but it sounds
like Nortel has a wide ranging patent on this. Does anyone know what
this patent is and the number?

Scott