RE: I-D ACTION:draft-lordello-ipsec-vpn-doi-00.txt

> 	Title		: VPN-ID-Enhanced IPSec-VPN DOI for ISAKMP
> 	Author(s)	: C. Lordello, U. Neustadter
> 	Filename	: draft-lordello-ipsec-vpn-doi-00.txt

Just being in picky mood...

The security considerations for this should probably include the obvious
note, that in this solution the customer implicitly trusts their ISP (ISP
can read and monitor everything in clear). So, I wonder what type of
"customer" actually would need this thing?