RE: Looking for info on ipsec passthrough (or passthru?)

Thanks for the response, Bill.

What I'm looking for is something which will enable me to use an IPSec VPN
client (Cisco/Altiga) from a privately addressed machine at home which sits
behind the Linksys device which in turn is connected to my DSL
bridge.   The VPN server sits (or will sit, to be more accurate - it's
ordered but not in hand yet) on our corporate DMZ .

Would you guess this passthru feature enables such a connection?  I.e., it
NATs everything other than what it sees on the VPN port?  While a hack,
that would seem to accomplish what we need.  Is there better way to do
it?  Thanks.

John

--

John C. Day