ike over sctp?

Since IKE over TCP versus IKE over UDP was brought up recently (I think), I
was wondering what people thought of IKE over SCTP
(draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-13.txt).

A problem I would think in IKE over TCP is the head-end blocking, i.e. if one
packet gets lost and needs retransmission, all others must wait before
getting to the IKE process.

In SCTP, this is not an issue (in fact one of the design goals was to
eliminate this).

SCTP (from what little I've read) sounds promising (better than everyone
inventing their own reliability scheme on top of UDP).

Just curious..
jan
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847