RE: looking for "draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-mode-cfg"

This brings up an important question that many people would probably like to
know.  Is there already or is there going to be a mailing list for the
outlawed mode-cfg/xauth/hybrid protocols?  Since these things were banished
by someone(s) in the IETF management chain I assume the mailing list/working
group for these items won't fall under the auspices of the IETF.

One thing that was apparent at the VPN workshop is that these protocols
aren't going to happen - they already have happened!  Many vendors were
testing these protocols and many of the vendors that weren't testing were
seriously contemplating the possibility of supporting them in the future.
Products from multiple vendors supporting these forbidden arts are already
being shipped.

Market forces being what they are, vendors just can't wait for the results
of the IPSRA working group and are actively pursuing the alternative (now
non-IETF) standards that currently exist.  The IETF pretending that these
protocols don't exist isn't going to make them go away but I suppose some
people feel that sticking your head in the sand (and/or yelling really
loudly) is the best way to deal with something you don't like.

The IETF police will now be coming to take me away for mentioning the
unmentionable  :(

-dave

P.S.:  Any volunteers for hosting the outlawed list?