AES and block size?

IKE supports negotiation or proposal of key size.  It doesn't support an
abstraction like RESPONDER-LIFETIME.  IKE doesn't at all support negotiation
of block size.

AES (e.g. Rijndael) has variable block size.  We can:

	1.) Add a block size attribute.

	2.) Pick a block size.

I'm sure the AES draft will address this, right?  (I hope we pick something
quickly and stick to it - I have PF_KEY mods that depend on the answer.)

And since I'm on the subject, what do I do with IKE in the face of "I'm
willing to support multiple keysizes"?  Do I send multiple transforms with
the only difference being different keysize attribute values?  Or do I just
pick one and try again later?

Thanks,
Dan