Re: Assigned Numbers for AES

Andrew,

Fair enough, I don't really care which way we decide.  I was just pointing
out, as you have in the past, that I was aware of fielded implementations
already using one of the new numbers assigned to AES.  (I know there are more
than one out there because I've successfully tested our RIPEMD support with
other vendors.)  I've already updated our code to use a private value (249)
and am working under the assumption that the IANA allocations are a done deal.

Derrell