Re: Reliable delete notifies

Dan,

> For instance, one of the public key authentication methods will be removed
> as will Aggressive Mode and most of the ISAKMP exchanges defined in
> RFC2408.

Why do you plan to remove Aggressive Mode? It is the only way to
use ID's other than IP addresses with pre-shared keys. Before I
get flamed, I agree that pre-shared keys are inferior to certs
and that identity protection is highly desirable, but, are they
so desirable that an entire mode of operation has to be deleted?

-Ben McCann

--
Ben McCann                              Indus River Networks
                                        31 Nagog Park

Follow-Ups: References: