Re: ike and secure DNS

 A couple academic projects, TBDS and FMESHD, are either dependent on
 working DNSSEC or leverage DNSSEC for key exchange, while the upcoming
 DNSSEC workshop on the 25th in WDC will be evaluating DNSSEC viability
 in the ip6.int tree. If that can be shown to be stable, it can act as
 a precursor to a signed in-addr.arpa. and other address-name trees.
 I think this is what is needed to exploit any IKE/ipsec & DNS interactions
 since that will give us a "chain-of-custody" up the delegation heirarchy.
 Does Free/SWAN have this as a shared goal?

%
%
% I'd like to gather information on existing projects (commerical or
% academic) working towards the integration of DNSSEC infrastructure and
% IKE/ipsec. I know FreeSWAN has such integration plans? Any progress in
% that front? Other experiences?
%
% Thanks,
%